Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Garden Photos

Hello to all my blogging friends, I hope this post finds you all well and happy!

Well it didn't rain today, but it looks like it is going to rain again tonight!
Here are the photos I promised you of the garden. I even had my first harvest of zucchini. Thank goodness I like zucchini because looks like we are going to have a ton of it lolol.
I have two more that should be ready in a few days too!


Now for a closer look








The Crooked neck squash is coming along nicely as well



I don't remember if I showed you a picture of the Mushrooms in bloom.  If so you get it again lolol
That's it for today, Thanks for stopping by. Create something fun!
Chat soon,
Patrice

2 comments:

Cherie said...

Wow! Love the look of your garden. Here in TX, we have picked 90 zucchini so far. I'm slowly running out of recipes. Two of my favorites are: Zucchini Tots and Chocolate Chip Zucchini Cookies! Hope you share some of your recipes! Tks!

Carey said...

I am envious of your beautiful garden. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Carey and Roscoe