Thursday, June 13, 2013

Sketch Frenzy Friday 6/14/13

Hello all, I hope you are well and happy!

This weeks SFF sketch is awesome and so very user friendly. Great job Sharon W. I say this because you can create so many different views with it (Like all sketches really!) but this one I think just made a really pretty card just as it is! It sort of has a oriental feel to it simple but very intriguing.

Here is her sketch you tell me what you think!


Here is what I came up with,




I'll start from the back to the front of the card

Images

Rich Razzleberry Circle- 2 1/2" from the Circle #2 Die and embossed it with the Fancy Fan Folder.
Real Red Strip- I used the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border.
Gumball Green Rectangle 3 1/2 x 2 1/8
Whisper White Focal image piece 3 1/8 x 1 1/8
Stamp Set  and Sentiment -Fabulous Florets
I colored the image with Stampn Write Markers in Garden Green and Pumpkin Pie. Sentiment stamped in Basic Black.
Designer Builder Brad with a Pumpkin Pie Itty Bitty Shape circle.
Too bad the Designer Brads are no longer in the new catty I won't be using them again :(.

Thats all there is to this card. Hope you were inspired and find some time to create something fun!
We would love to see what you come up with so please show it to us here http://www.sketchfrenzyfriday.blogspot.com/

Chat soon,
Patrice

2 comments:

Carey said...

I absolutely love it. You nailed this one girl.

Carey and Roscoe

Robbie said...

Great card Patrice! Thanks for the reminder to use those brads as I have some of them.