Monday, June 10, 2013

What a view

Hello to all my blogging friends. I hope this post finds you all well and happy!

I am not used to all this rain! It is nothing like I have ever experienced before. I get it that in order to have green you need water! But I thought that was what the hose was for lolol . So this is Spring???? I am not sure what I think of this season??? My garden is really happy though and has doubled in just two weeks. I'll go down stairs and take some photos (Once it stops raining smile) and post them later.

As I was drinking my coffee yesterday morning and reading the internet, I looked out my double doors and it dawned on me how beautiful it looked from where I was sitting at my kitchen table. It looks so much better in person.



It reminded me of an Italian mural painting. In the backyard there are two bird feeders and I sit and watch the birds come and go. So far I have identified 36 different species. I sure didn't get that great of a view in my old Little Patch of Dirt.

Have a great day my friends. Come back on Friday I have a really cute card made up for SFF. This weeks sketch is really user friendly.
Chat soon Patrice

1 comment:

Carey said...

I need to come see this gorjus view. Someday!!!

Carey and Roscoe