Thursday, February 27, 2014

Welcome to your new home

Hello to all my blogging friends. I hope this post finds you all well and happy!

We got some great news from some friends of ours back in CA. They just bought a  house!! That is such great news! Congratulations Mel and Ellen!!. We know  the joy and exhaustion that they are feeling about purchasing their new home  lol lol. They told us about all the wonderful repairs and upgrades that they are doing to the house and also how sore they were. Boy can I relate.

I had a few minutes today and made them a "Congratulation" card.
What do you think!


I used the new Watercolor Wonder DSP. I love all the lovely patters and colors this set has in it.  I really like how it turned out. I think they will too.

Now for a look at the inside.

Well that's it for today. I just thought you might want to take a look at it.

I hope you find some time today to create something fun.

Chat soon,
Patrice

1 comment:

Carey said...

I love it and the paper. Congrats to Mel and El.

Carey and Roscoe (the swap eating dog)