Sunday, March 9, 2014

Found some time to stamp #2.

Hello to all my blogging friends I hope this post finds you all well and happy!

I take Time Change as a hint that Spring is just around the corner. I AM SO HAPPY! Its 7:00pm and it is still light our How about that!

I finally got a few minutes to blog today and show you the last two cards that I made for the card club I am in. We call ourselves the Sisterhood of the Traveling Card Club or STCC for short! We are a group of ladies from all over the US that just love to stamp. There are 10 really talented ladies in our group now. We work off a list of various theme based card ideas for a given month.

March - Ribbon or Wasabi Tape


I really liked working with the Wasabi Tape. It is fairly forgiving in that if you do not press it all the way down you can move it around a bit. I'm not a total fan of CAS (Clean and Simple) cards but this one I think turned out really nice.

April- Birds, Butterflies or Bugs


Butterflies and Flowers they just go together! I really had a lot of fun making this card it has so many layers in it. Just click on it to look closer.

Now for a look at the inside.


I just added a little floating butterfly to keep with in the theme of the card.

Well that's it for today. I hope you are inspired and find some time to create something fun.

A final note- Please pray that the Image Guided Injection goes well tomorrow and Jeff will no longer be in any pain. Thank you for your kind thoughts a prayers for my honey.

Chat soon my friends,
Patrice



No comments: