Friday, March 7, 2014

Found some time to stamp!

Hello to all my blogging friends, I hope this post finds you well and happy!

Update- Jeff is still at home in bed and in pain! It has been six weeks so far. The MRI showed a "Joint"  in his back where one end of two ends were frayed and that is what could be causing all his pain. He has another surgery appt. scheduled for this Monday. This time they are going to do an image guided injection to the area where the joint is damaged. Please send all the prayers and well wishes you can muster that this injection does the trick. It is near the spine but not a disk?? I think the Dr. was trying to give a layman’s explanation of the area that's why he called it a joint???? Three more days of this and hopefully he will be doing a lot better!

In the mean time, he has been a pretty good patient and doesn't request too much from me. I just can't wait until he can do his own chores though (lolol sad smile). My regularly scheduled house cleaning has been set aside for the time being. I get to it when I can and try to do a room every other day just to keep up.

On a happier note- I have been in a card club for several years (thank God) and I had time to create several cards the last couple of months that I  had not shared with you yet.

January - Birthday
February -Monochromatic
March- Choice Ribbon or Wasabi Tape
Apri-  Birds Bugs or Butterflies

Here is January’s Birthday Card and a look at the inside as well.




Here is February’s Monochromatic card and the inside.



One good thing about this card club is that I can use up my old or retired SU products. I dislike not being able to use up perfectly good stamping goodies. So this is a great outlet for me to feel good about playing with oldie but goody stamping supplies I still have hanging around after a catalog period closes.

I'll show you the rest of the cards tomorrow. Jeff is getting hungry and I need to let the boys out and take the broom and mop back down stairs. A woman's work is never done. I am so glad I started stamping again! I don't know what I would do to handle all the stress that is going on around here. I just pray that Jeff gets better soon.I really hate to see him in pain like this.

I hope you get to find some time to create something fun today too. Stamping is such good therapy.

 Chat soon my friends,
Patrice

No comments: