Monday, March 24, 2014

Sew fun.

Hello to all my blogging friends, I hope this post finds you all well and happy!

I had some time to stamp today and I thought I would share the card I made with you. It's a girlie girl card and was sew fun to make.


Once I had the idea in my head it came together rather quickly! It is really a simple layout and it is half way between a CAS (Clean and Simple) and a basic card design.

Stamping Supplies used to make this card

Card Stock
Calypso Coral and Whisper White.
DSP
Watercolor Wonder.
Embellishments
Tea Lace Paper Doilies, (I forget what it is called the silver floral brad thingie)
Tangerine Tango Button. Chevron Embossing Folder, Corner Rounder Punch and the Sweet Button Embosslits.
Framelit Die
Dress Up.

Here is a look at the inside


That's all there is to it for this card. I hope you like it and you too get to find some time to create something fun.

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you like the card.

Chat soon,
Patrice

No comments: