Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Paper Craft Crew PCCCS #85

Hello to all my blogging friends, I hope this post finds you all well and happy!

I had some time today and went into my craft  room (Oh such a lovely, peaceful place to play) and started looking for a sketch to work on. I found a really fun and very challenging sketch over at the Paper Craft Crew  http://www.papercraftcrew.com/2014/03/19/pcccs-85-card-sketch/


Here  is their sketch.



And here is what I came up with.


I love working with Red, Black and Ivory or White, Yellow, Turquoise... well any other color really as long as it is combined with Red and Black.

I used the Modern Medley DSP combined with Red, Black and Ivory.
Bitty Banners and Secret Garden Framelits.I also cut out a little piece of the Paper Doily Sizzlits Land put it under the focal piece. Other items were 7/8 Scallop Circle, Bird Builder and Itty Bitty Shapes Punches. The stamp sets I chose were Blessings From Heaven, Secret Garden and Mixed Bunch.

Here is a look at the inside.


That's it for today. I hope you like how this card turned out and get inspired to play along with this sketch challenge and submit your card too.

Thanks for stopping by.
Chat Soon,
Patrice


2 comments:

Carolyn Lindenmayer said...

Love Love Love this dsp and your classic colour combo with the touches of red. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Paper Craft Crew. Carolyn x

Unknown said...

OK... Just fixed the blog post! So excited that your card submission for Card Sketch #85 was voted by our readers to be part of our Featured Artisans. Thanks so much for playing along with the Paper Craft Crew.