Sunday, April 20, 2014

Happy Easter- TST #163 and PCCCS #89

Hello to all my blogging friends, I hope this post finds you all well and happy!
                               
                                        HAPPY EASTER

Wow, I have two great sketches that I combined this week. One from Try Stamping on Tuesday #163  http://www.trystampinontuesday.blogspot.com/ and the other was from The Paper Craft Crew Card Challenge #89 http://www.papercraftcrew.com/.

These sketches were so close that it worked out great combining them into one card.



Here is what I came up with,



I needed a few Easter cards to send out to our family in CA, so these sketches really did give me the inspiration I needed. The ovals, Pearls and the fun DSP made for a special Faberg'e Egg look. What do you think?

Now for a look at the inside.


Supplies used to make this card.


Card Stock
Very Vanilla, Basic Black and Melon Mambo.
Designer Series Paper (DSP)
Quarter Fancy and Modern Medley.
Stamp Set
Easter Blossoms (R).
Punch
Bird Builder and 7/8 Scallop Circle.
Ink
StazOn  Black.
Misc. 
Textured Impression's Square Lattic Folder, Paper Doily Sizzlits and Framelits- Ovals Collection. Basic Pearls.


I hope you do get inspired by these two great sketches and give them a try.
Today I'm off to go out and work in the garden. It has been really beautiful outside the last few days so I'm taking full advantage of this lovely weather.  I think this time I will take my camera with me so you can see some before and after photos of how the garden is coming along. For Easter Jeff bought me lot's of Yard Art and goodies to put in the garden. He is so good to me I just love that man.

Chat soon,
Patrice

No comments: