Saturday, April 12, 2014

Paper Pal Arts Color Challenge PPA# 199

Hello to all my blogging friends, I hope this post finds you all well and happy!

Got up and couldn't wait to finish this project so I can go outside!

Paper Pal Arts has a beautiful color challenge to work with this week.  I thought I would bring a little Spring inside and make a faux garden scene along with a little white picket fence. Here is their blog address http://www.palspaperarts.com/

This is what there challenge is.


This is what I came up with.



Here is a look at the inside.



Take  a look at my boys waiting patiently for me to finish this post so we can go outside and play in the garden.

I'll fill in all the Stampin Up supplies I used later. My boys are waiting for me to get a move on!



Are they not just the cutest things. They have bonded so nicely since we got Cole, (Black Lab) in Nov. Marley is the old man and he is just so loving and mellow.


Good thing I went out side to garden yesterday because it rained all day today. The internet was down all day too. I had to do some house work any way oh well!

Here is the list of supplies I used to create this card.

Card Stock
So Saffron, Calypso Coral and Pear Pizzazz.
Stamp Set
Field Flowers and Gorgeous Grunge.
Ink
So Saffron, Calypso Coral, Soft Sky, Kraft and Pear Pizzazz
Misc. 
Textured Impression's Woodgrain Folder. Night of Navy Marker

Chat soon,
Patrice

1 comment:

Texas JennyWren said...

Very pretty card, Love your flowers.