Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Paper Craft Crew Featured Artisan Card


Hello to all my blogging friends, I hope this post finds you all well and happy!

Well how about that, this card was selected as a Featured Artisan card for sketch #85 (April 1, post) over at the Paper Craft Crew blog. Thank You for the cool badge ladies, I have added it to my side bar proudly! I was so excited to hear the news that I clapped my hands together and said "yippee" (smile).







This is the first time  a card I have ever submitted to any blog contest was selected. I am so happy. It made me feel special for a moment! Yaah team! Congrats to the other ladies who's beautiful cards were selected also. Please check them out here http://www.papercraftcrew.com/

Paper Craft Crew has really great sketches to design with. While you are there visiting their site why not give one of them a try. I am off to see what this weeks sketch looks lik. Check back later to see what I come up with.

Chat soon,
Patrice

No comments: