Friday, April 11, 2014

Sketch Frenzy Friday 4/11/14

Hello to all my blogging friends, I hope this post finds you all well and happy!

Hi everyone it's time again for another SFF Sketch. This weeks sketch was designed by me! How about this one. It looks really very simple but, with a bit of creativity add some stamps and ink and your imagination you can really go to town!

Here is the sketch,



and this is what I came up with.


I love the look and feel of this card. The Modern Medley DSP and the gold and black card stock together really make for an elegant feel. I especially like the little image on the lower right hand corner of the card.

Here is a look at the inside.



Supplies used to create this card:

Card Stock
Basic Black,Brushed Gold and Very Vanilla
Designer Series Paper (DSP)
Modern Medley
Stamp Set
Feel Goods, Lovely Little Label and Layered Labels.
Punch
Itty Bitty Punch Pack. Little Labels Punch Pack.
Ink
Basic Black
Misc. 
Framelits- Apothecary Accents and the Textured Impression's Square Lattice  Folder.

That's all there is to this week's card I hope you liked it and were inspired. We would love to see what you have created from it. Please add it to our blog here.
http://www.sketchfrenzyfriday.blogspot.com/


Have a great week I hope you find some time to create something fun this weekend.

Chat soon,
Patrice

2 comments:

Carey said...

I like this one.

Carey and Roscoe

Diana Eichfeld said...

Lovely card Patrice, I love how the black plays off the gold accents, very classy!