Sunday, April 20, 2014

Techno Stamper -TSSC #310

Hello to all my blogging friends, I hope this post finds you all well and happy!
                                                Happy Easter!

Today, I found another really beautiful sketch by the team over at Techno Stamper http://technostamper.blogspot.ca/2014/04/monday-lunchtime-sketch-challenge-310.html.

Here is their sketch, isn't it lovely! I just love the lace on the bottom half of the sketch!

I was on a roll today with the color combination of Melon Mambo, Basic Black and Very Vanilla as I used it on several of the Easter cards I made this week. I think it makes for such an elegant Easter Card.

This is what I came up with.



This is a look at the inside.


I really do like the look of the papers together and the lace doily really does add such a nice touch.

Supplies used to make this card.

Card Stock
Very Vanilla, Basic Black and Melon Mambo.
Designer Series Paper (DSP)
Quarter Fancy and Modern Medley.
Stamp Set
Easter Blossoms (R).
Ink
StazOn  Black.
Misc. 
Paper Doily Sizzlits, Basic Pearls and Basic Black Taffeta Ribbon.


I hope you too are inspired by their sketch and give it a try.

Thanks for stopping by have a great Easter .

Chat soon,
Patrice

1 comment:

MJ said...

Stunning! Love the Mambo and black combo. Beautiful with the different textures. Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week!