Wednesday, May 21, 2014

I had some time to create this week.

Hello to all my blogging friends, I hope this post finds you all well and happy!

I have been in a stampers card club for several years now Here are a couple cards I created for the gals for the months of May and June.
May's card is for a technique


The card above was a fun tech that I found on Split Coast  Stampers using an Embossing folder and re-inkers and a spray bottle.

June's card is anything but a standard fold card. So I came up with a double fold with a belly band. I think it turned out really pretty. I put a simple lace rose on the belly band that dressed up the card and made it look very special.







That's all for today I thought I would share these cards with you and hopefully give you some inspiration!

Have a great day and I hope you too find some time to create something fun.

Chat soon,
Patrice

No comments: