Thursday, May 8, 2014

Planting My Little Patch of Dirt!

Hello to all my blogging friends. I hope this post finds you all well and happy!

I bet you have been wondering where I have been off to?I've been out in the garden landscaping  planting flowers and veggies. I have a few pictures to share with you.







Jeff on his mower and the planter outside the back door.

Hay bale gardening - There are 5 bales in each section.

Now they are almost all planted.
I put two hanging baskets on the front and the back of the rows of bales.

Two planting beds

We planted Azaleas, Iris and Petunias. Next year or so it should be really pretty.

 

 This is my Strawberry circle I'll plant that tomorrow. I will have a strawberry tower in the center once it is planted. I have to do the onions and potatoes first.


I'll be back with better photos I am on my way outside now gardening in a never ending job.
Chat soon Patrice

No comments: