Thursday, May 1, 2014

Sketch Frenzy Friday 5/2/14

Hello to all my blogging friends, I hope this post finds you all well and happy!

I have been sort of under the weather this week. I don't know what it is maybe allergies or some king of bug. So, sorry for not posting as much as I had lately! I am sure I will be back in the craft room soon.

With the Special SU Event on Monday and the Pre Order  it has been a great Stampin' Up week!

I am so glad it is Friday and it has stopped raining. I can't wait to get back in the garden and plant the rest of the veggies and flowers we purchased last weekend.

So without further ado, let's get on with the show! This weeks sketch was designed by Jennifer Kay and what a great sketch it is!


This is what I made from it,



What a pretty card this sketch created! It was a challenge to measure every thing to get the circle centred and the edges to line up properly by hand. But I think it turned out as I had wanted it to.

Now here is a look at the inside,






 Supplies used to make this card:

Card Stock- Whisper White, Coastal Cabana, Pear Pizzazz and Crushed Curry.
Designer Series Paper- Eastern Elegance.
Ink- Coastal Cabana  and Crushed Curry.
Stamp Set- Secret Garden and Blessings from Heaven.
Framlits- Secret Garden.
Embossing Folder-  Delicate Designs.
Punch- 2 1/2" Circle and Bird Builder

That's it for me this week. I hope you were inspired and find some time to create something fun also. If you do please share it with us, we would love to see it. Just add it to our blog here http://www.sketchfrenzyfriday.blogspot.com/


Chat Soon,
Patrice

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

I am going to try this one! It really looks like a challenge! You nailed it! Thanks for sharing.

Patrice Herrera said...

Hi Cheryl,

Thanks for such a great comment. It means a lot to me. I hope you do give this sketch a try and let me know when you post it to our blog OK!
Any thoughts on joining VC Rocks? They are open for new members now. If asked just say Patrice sent you. I am hosting a second round card swap in late July or August just in case you do join up.
Chat soon,Patrice

Carey said...

I love it. You did a great job as always. Did you get lots of great stuff when you ordered?

Carey and Roscoe