Thursday, May 8, 2014

Sketch Frenzy Friday 5/9/14

Hello to all my blogging friends, I hope this post finds you all well and happy!

OOPS! I tried to do something different with scheduled posting and I must had made an error! Sorry I am late.

Thank goodness for SFF it's always a pleasure to get my fingers inky! This weeks sketch was designed by Kim Innis and what a beautiful sketch it is.
Take a look at this.



This is what I came up with.


I really like the Doily in the background. I will really hate to see this Die retire.
The scrunched ribbon was a fun touch I think.

Here is a look at the inside.

Supplies used to make this card.

Card Stock- Paper Pumpkin Grey, Coastal Cabana and Basic Black.
Ink- Basic Black Crushed Curry and Coastal Cabana.
DSP- Eastern Elegance
Stamp Set- Mixed Bunch and Petite Pairs.
Punch- Blossom
Misc.- Basic Pearls, Paper Doily Sizzlits and Daffodil Delight Seam Binding Ribbon.

That's all there is to it to this card for this week. I hope you join us this week and create something fun. Just remember to show us what you make.  http://www.sketchfrenzyfriday.blogspot.com/

Have a great week .

Chat soon,
Patrice

No comments: