Thursday, July 10, 2014

Sketch Frenzy Friday 7/11/14

Hello to all my blogging friends, I hope this post finds you all well and happy and enjoying your summer!

I can not believe it is Friday already! Where is this week gone to? I know what I have been doing!  I am enjoying our new pool that's for sure! We finally got it up. It took us forever but we did it all by hand no renting equipment just a labor of love. It is an 18' Above ground pool that we bought last year at the end of the season. We didn't have time to put it up last year because we had just bought our house and we had plenty of other things to do. Next year it will be up by Memorial Day Weekend since all the hard work is done Yay Jeff! You are the Man!



 We have had it up for almost a week now and I have been it it everyday. The water is already at 85 degrees! Oh, it is just heaven! We are so blessed.

OK, enough of that pool- on with our Sketch Challenge. I designed this weeks sketch and here it is


I mad an extra tag pocket on the front so that you can add a secret message in the front pocket it you wanted. Here is my card


 I did add a secret message on my card. The following picture shows off the little tag message that offers a little Birthday Wish.


I just love this Designer Series Paper (DSP) called Maritime, there are so many different options/colors to choose from in the package.

Here is a look at the inside


Supplies used to create this card

Ink- Night of Navy

Paper- Whisper White, Real Red
DSP- Maritime
Stamp Set- Paper Pumpkin (PP) June and Really Good Greetings

Punches-Dotted Scallop Border

Embellishments- 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon Real Red, PP Silver Paper Clip, Basic Pearls, Candy Dots.

That's all there is to this weeks card. I hope you are inspired and create something fun for us to see. Please post it on our blog here
http://www.sketchfrenzyfriday.blogspot.com 




Hope you all have a great week and find some time to create something fun.


Chat soon and thanks for stopping by,
Patrice

No comments: