Thursday, August 7, 2014

Sketch Frenzy Friday 8/8/14

Hello to all my blogging friends, I hope this post finds you all well and happy!

I somehow tweeked my back today so this is going to be a really short post I need to lie down???

Here is this weeks sketch, it was designed by Diane. I really loved it I hope you do too!

This is what I came up with

I used some new DSP that I ordered last week yippee! I love new stuff don't you? The DSP is called Sweet Taffy. I coordinated it with Pumpkin Pie, Tempting Turquoise and Rich Razzleberry card stock. I chose the From My Heat stamp set because it coordinated with the Framelits Labels Collection dies and it has  great sentiments too.

Here is a look at the inside

That's all there is to this weeks sketch please join us and let us see what you came up with. Here is out link
http://www.sketchfrenzyfriday.blogspot.com/

I hope to add more to this post later this week.
Chat soon,
Patrice

No comments: