Thursday, September 11, 2014

You are a Fabulous Work of Art

Hello to all my blogging friends. I hope this post finds you all well and happy!

My honey is on his last business trip of the year (Yippee) so, I made him this card to put under his pillow when he comes home.

I was playing with the You Are a Fabulous Work of Art stamp set on another card (I will show you later this week for Sketch Frenzy Friday) and made this "old school" type of card. Do you remember when this style was the thing? I think it was the beginning of CAS. SU and Penny Black had several stamps in this linear format.


I used Rich Razzleberry and Whisper White card stock.
Melon Mambo, Tempting Turquoise, Basic Black and Rich Razzleberry ink.
That was all! Clean and Simple (CAS).

Here is a look at the inside.



I hope you have a great day and find some time to create something fun too.

Chat soon,
Patrice



No comments: