Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Finals week!

Hello to all my blogging friends, I hope this post finds you all well and happy!


It's Finals Week for my Master Gardner Program! Along with the Final, I also have a small 10-15 minute presentation that is due next week. The presentation will be on Rain Gutter Gardening.
With that said, I will not be making any cards this week. I have to study and prepare
! I wish I was a good test taker and I didn't have to study so hard ...But that's not the way it is with me. I really do have to study HARD. I wonder if I could make them a nature type card and submit that for a grade instead of the test and the presentation lolol.


Until next week I will leave you with a few photos of my final garden harvest for the season. If you are the praying sort please ask that He gives me a good memory and clear thoughts. I can use all the help I can get!

Chat soon,
Patrice





Left to right
Broccoli Carrots, Rhubarb, three types of Chilies, Red Cabbage, White and Purple Egg Plant, Collards, Tomatillos, three types of Tomatoes, a Huge basket of Pole Beans and Chives!



No comments: