Thursday, October 23, 2014

Pals Paper Arts #225 Sketch Challenge

Hello to all my blogging friends, I hope this post finds you all well and happy!

I woke up early this morning to find a very interesting sketch in my in box from Pals Paper Arts http://www.palspaperarts.com/.

Here is their sketch
I just loved it and thought of this card idea immediately!

The layered paper look makes an amazing card. I've never seen anything like this before!
I ran the card base through the Big Shot with the Northern Flurry Textured Impression Folder. Then, I cut out the two Whisper White panels and the Trim The Tree DSP Paper Stack focal image piece. I used the 7/8" Scallop Circle and the 1/2 Circle Punches to make the three little snowflakes. I added a few little Basic Pearls to the three snowflakes and to the background image. The bow was made with 5/8" Organza Ribbon and White Bakers Twine.

Here is a look at the inside.





I just carried the layered paper look to the inside. I stamped the sentiment in VersaMark and used White Embossing Powder to make it pop! This stamp matches perfectly with this selection of the Trim The Tree DSP Paper Stack.

I hope you enjoyed this card and find some time for yourself to create something fun. For additional inspiration check out the Pals Artists selections too!

Chat soon,
Patrice

5 comments:

Michelle Quinno said...

Such a pretty card!

Mike said...

Love your use of the embossing folder in the blank space. Brilliant! Thanks for playing with Pals Paper Arts!

LeAnne said...

I love this....the inside is just as cute too!

Peggy Noe said...

Love your card! You've coordinated everything so beautifully, and I love the soft color scheme. Thanks for joining us this week at Pals Paper Arts!

Beth Beard said...

Very pretty. Love the Northern Flurry embossing and I also love how you decorated the inside to match the sketch. Great idea! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Pals Paper Arts.