Saturday, November 1, 2014

It Is MOVEMBER!!!!!

Hello to all my blogging friends, I hope this post finds you all well and happy!

I can't believe it is Nov. 1st already! That means Jeff shaved off his beard to support mens health!!!! http://us.movember.com/about

The Movember Foundation is the leading global organization committed to changing the face of men’s health.
 
The Movember community has raised $559 million to date and funded over 800 programs in 21 countries. This work is saving and improving the lives of men affected by prostate cancer, testicular cancer and mental health problems.
 
The Movember Foundation challenges men to grow moustaches during Movember (formerly known as November), to spark conversation and raise vital funds for its men’s health programs. To date, 4 million moustaches have been grown worldwide, but we won't stop growing as long as serious men’s health issues exist.

This is the picture of the Mustache I made for the guys at Jeff work They place this in a prominent position in the office. To show their support men who have facial hair shaves it off a starts to grow a new mustache only. Those who have no facial have to grow a mustache. All this is done for the month of November.




 Here is a photo of Jeff on the lawn mower with his beard!


This is what he looks like with out a beard and glasses.

I love my honey and I am so proud of him for supporting this great cause and going to work in the cold morning air with no facial hair to keep him warm.
Can I say scarf!

Chat soon,
patrice

2 comments:

Becca Cruger said...

What a great sign! He cleans up well!

Patrice Herrera said...

Thanks Becca for stopping by. I love my honey with or with out the beard. But he does grown a great beard too!