Friday, November 21, 2014

The Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #224

Hello to all my blogging friends, I hope this post finds you all well and happy!

I just ran across this new (to me) Sketch challenge blog by Karen Giron and found she created a really interesting sketch. My friend Debbie Peterson sent me a bunch of neat stamped items this summer and I decided to put one of them to use on this week on this sketch. Thanks Debbie!
http://kgiron.blogspot.com/2014/11/sweet-sunday-sketch-challenge-244.html



The Butterfly Scalloped Circle image in yellow and white stole my heart. So I decided to make a two color card with yellow tones and Basic White. I really had to reign myself in, so not to add an additional color lol. that was my challenge.

Here is my card.

Items used to make this card

Embellishments- Honeycomb Impression Folder, Crushed Curry Bakers Twine, Rhinestones, Daffodil Delight Seam Binding, 1 3/4" Scallop Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, Elegant and Bitty Butterfly Punches, Tea Lace Paper Doilies.
Ink- Crushed Curry, Hello Honey, Craft and Soft Suede.
DSP- Flashback
Card Stock- Whisper White.
Stamp Sets- Hostess Bloom with Hope and Petite Pairs.

Now for a look at the inside;


Well, looks like that's all there is for me today. I hope you liked my card and really do try to use Karen's sketch it is sure is a fun one.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend.
Chat soon,
Patrice

No comments: