Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Merry Christmas to all!

Hello to all my blogging friends, I hope this post finds you all well and happy!

I can not believe it I'm done!!! Are you? I have to get downstairs to cook some appetizers for a dinner we are going to tonight. So this is going to be a short one.

First off I can not believe I didn't post last weeks SFF post? It was a blur I made over 100 cards 15 gift bags, and 11 cookie bags, addressed all the cards and got them out in the mail. My neighbor and I cooked I don't even know how many dozens of cookies, wrapped all the gifts and cleaned (well sort of) the house. I'm ready for a long winters nap that's for sure.

Jeff , The furry boys and I want to wish you all a very Merry Christmas. Be safe and have fun!

Gift card Bags

Cookie Bags

Tags


MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!

See you Friday for the last post of the year!

Chat Soon,
Patrice

No comments: