Saturday, December 6, 2014

Paper Creaft Crew -PCCCS120

Hello to all my blogging friends, I hope this post finds you all well and happy!

The countdown is getting close and I am on a mission to make 10 Christmas cards for Jeff's co-workers this weekend while he is off hunting (in the rain no less) to bring me home some venison. I hope he is successful and it is worth his while.

I saw a fun sketch over at the Paper Craft Crew today and thought I would give it a try. http://www.papercraftcrew.com/pcccs-120-card-sketch

Here is their sketch.


This is what I came up with.




It is about as CAS as I can get. I do love the simplicity of the sketch though.

I used Craft and Natural White card stock and Trim the Tree DSP scraps for the card base on the front and the inside. The stamp sets are from Mingle All the Way and Gorgeous Grunge on the front and an old set I had in my stash called Wacky Wishes for the inside sentiment and the stars.

Here is a look at the inside,



Hope you have a great day and find some time to create something fun too.

Chat soon,
Patrice

No comments: