Wednesday, January 21, 2015

PCCCS#128 Baby Bumblebee

Hello to all my blogging friends, I hope this post finds you all well and happy!

I am finally feeling better! Thank Goodness!!! I have been dieing to get into my craft room and play with all my new goodies that I have recently ordered! I love SAB time and this years New Occasions Mini Catalog. It is filled with all sorts of wonderful stamps, papers, dies and embellishments. You just have to see it all!

I am really not into a lot of baby stamps and things most of the woman I know are working on grand children so, I don't have a big request for baby cards. But I just fell in love with this one called "Baby Bumblebee". This little baby has the sweetest face.

I was looking on line today and found a great sketch from the Paper Craft Crew http://www.papercraftcrew.com/pcccs-128-card-sketch/  Here is their sketch #128. It is an easy sketch to create with why not give it a try.






This is what I came  up with,


Supplies I used to create this card were;

Ink- Memento Black and Calypso Coral Blendabilities.
Paper- Whisper White, Baked Brown Sugar and Crisp Cantaloupe.
Textured Impression Folder- Honeycomb.
DSP-Sweet Dreams.
Embellishments- Artisan Embellishment Kit and Basic Pearls.
Punches- Bitty Butterfly, Bird Builder and 1/8th Circle.
Stamp Sets- Baby Bumblebee, Something to Say and Butterfly Basics.

Here is a look at the inside;




I cut the sweet little face out and popped it up with dimensionals and placed it between the two sentiments.





Thats all there is to this card. I hope you were inspired and find some time to create something fun. I have been busy and have lots to show you....stay tuned.

Chat soon,
 Patrice






1 comment:

Jan said...

Such a cute card Patrice! Love your little bumblebee and the way you added him to the inside too! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Craft Crew :-)