Thursday, January 1, 2015

Sketch Frenzy Friday New Years- 1/2/15

Hello to all my blogging friends, I hope this post finds you all well and happy!

I hope you all had a fun and safe New Years! Jeff and I have been sick with the flu since Christmas. Yuck, Yuck, Yuck! So this is going to be a really short post. We didn't have much planned but being down for the count wasn't on our list either! I just can not seem to get rid of this chest congestion and cough.

But, I did manage to get a card made for this weeks sketch challenge. It took me at least 4 hours to make it! Really, my head was a fog mass! The creator of this weeks sketch is Terri Tanks and she did a really great job with it.

Here is Terri's amazing sketch,


and this is what I came up with. Thanks for the inspiration my friend!



I used the Feathers Framelits Die and some Silver Glimmer Paper cut the feathers out with. I also used the Petite Pairs Stamp Set for the sentiments.  The sentiments were mounted on Whisper White and Basic Black card stock using the Scallop Oval and the Large Oval Punches. The DSP strip is from Back to Black. A bit of 1/8th inch Taffeta Ribbon for the little bows.

Now for a look at the inside,


Please join us this week we would love to see what you come up with!
http://www.sketchfrenzyfriday.blogspot.com/

We had so many people create cards from our sketch last week we were all really excited! Please join us again this week too. We are fans of all of your work!

Here is to an amazing New Year! Wishing you lots of extra time to create something fun, good health and lots of love!

Chat soon,
Patrice

3 comments:

Krafting Karen said...

Love love love the feathers! And the way you did the inside of the card...just great!

Terri said...

Love the sparkly feathers, great job on the sketch!

Carey said...

Great card, bad being sick. Been there, done that, over it. Dean did it too. Hugs to you and the boys.

Carey and Roscoe