Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Hello Life Valentine

Hello to all my blogging friends, I hope this post finds you all well and happy!

I just had a few more cards to get off  in the mail before Valentines was here and gone.

This is the last one I made this weekend. It's for my daughter so "Mums the Word" OK! I don't think she checks my blog every day. But if you do Jeanne', No Peeking!!!  oxoxoxox


I know she like Red, Black and White so this card will be lots of fun for her.

Once again I used the Hello Life stamp set. The hearts were stamped in Real Red and Basic Black. I love putting the little Rhinestone on the outlined center heart. I think it gives the heart a little bit of Glamor. The Rose Red ribbon strip is from the new  Artisan Kit and I added a little piece of the 1/8th" Black Taffeta ribbon to go over the center of the Rose Red ribbon. I did that so that it wood coordinate with the Black and White Stripped DSP  piece found on the bottom half of the card. I cut and fussy folded one half of a Doily that is also included in the Artisan Kit and put a pretty row of Rhinestones on it for some extra Bling. It really looks better in person I think! The center of the doily is a piece of Real Red card stock that I ran through the Big Shot using the Polka Dot Impression Folder. I like the look of combining the stripes with the polka dots. Also it gives the card additional texture.

Here is a look at the inside.


I again simply followed the design from the front of the card into the inside.

There you have it. I hope you find some time to create something fun too. I can't tell you how much stamping and creating warms my heart.

I'll have a little project to show you in the next few days that I am making for The Master Gardener 101  Seminar that is coming up at the end of March. If they like it I will make four more of them for Door Prizes. I volunteered to be the Co- Chair of this event this year, it is one of our bigger events of the year.  I am so enjoying  helping out with this event and my volunteer hours help fulfill my volunteer hour requirements needed to become a real Master Gardener. Being of service and having fun at the same time. Why not!

Chat soon,
Patrice     

1 comment:

Ann Schach said...

I LOVE it, Patrice! It's a bold and beautiful design. The doily is awesome!