Monday, February 16, 2015

Mojo Mondays #384

Hello to all my blogging friends I hope this post finds you all well and happy!

I needed to make several cards for a friend by Friday and where else better to find inspiration than to go blog hopping. Mojo Mondays is another wonderful blog to go to for sketch challenges and inspiration! http://mojomonday.blogspot.com/2015/02/mojo-monday-384.html  This is where I found the sketch for this card.



Here is the card I made from it.
Didn't this sketch make a pretty card! I haven't used this stamp set in ages (It's retired but beautiful). I really like the antique lace behind the floral image it breaks up all the blue in this card. I finally found a use for that beautiful blue sequin strip. Once I secured a strip of it down I wound a bit of it into a circle near the top and put a rhinestone in the center. I placed several rhinestones on the flowers for some added bling and texture. I really like all the various colors of blue on the flowers and I did the same various shading of green on the grass. The top blue piece had to have some texture so it went through the Big Shot with the Polka Dot Impression Folder.

Here is a photo of the inside.
Just a little something to make the card unique.

Thanks for stopping by today. I sincerely hope you find some time to create something fun. Give this sketch a try it is very easy to work with and makes great looking cards.

Chat soon,
Patrice

No comments: