Saturday, February 7, 2015

Pals Paper Arts Color Challenge #238

Hello to all may blogging friends, I hope this post finds you all well and happy!

I found a great Color Challenge this time over at the Pals Paper Arts blog featuring Rose Red, Pink Pirouette and Basic Grey.
http://www.palspaperarts.com/2015/02/ppa238-a-color-challenge.html
They always have something fun going on over there.

 Oh what fun these colors are to work with. They just scream elegant!

This is what I came up with;


I love color challenges in that you can make your own card design. The only requirement is that you use the assigned colors within your card. This card has lots of texture and interest. I have the three color requirements and just a hint of Whisper White on the sentiment and Old Olive on the stems. I have been wanting to use Vellum on a Valentine card all month. So, today I pulled some out and used it as a background. I ran a little piece through the Big Shot using the Polka Dot Impression Folder. I really like how that turned out. It was a total experiment but, I think it made a nice impression (pun fun ha ha ha)!

Here is a look at the inside;

Here is a list of supplies I used to create this card.

Ink - Rose Red, Pink Pirouette, Basic Grey and Old Olive.

Paper - Pink Pirouette, Rose Red, Whisper White, Basic Grey and Vellum.
Stamps - Something To Say, Itty Bitty Banners and Lotus Blossom.

Thinlets - Bitty Banners and Delicate Design and Polka Dot Impression Folders.

Embellishments - Artisan Kit, Basic Pearls, Silver Bakers Twine.

Thanks so much for stopping by this weekend. I had to make myself relax and sit in my craft room and create. You know sometimes a girl has just got to do what a girl loves to do and for me that's create. I'm so glad I did I feel better already!

I'm not done yet, I have two more cards I need to get going on this weekend so maybe I'll have something for Monday too. Stay tuned. I sure hope you can find some time to create something fun. It is so good for the soul.

Chat soon,
Patrice


3 comments:

Dawn Tidd said...

Oh, so pretty! I love the Lotus blossoms and that sweet embossing along the bottom! Thanks for joining us at the Pals Paper Arts this week!

Ann Schach said...

Beautiful, Patrice! I love the ribbon stems...and of course, the pearls!

Sandie Conner said...

Super sweet, love all of the little details! Thanks for having fun with the PALS this week!