Thursday, April 30, 2015

Sketch Frenzy Friday May 1st. 2015

Hello to all, I hope this post finds you well and happy!

I can't believe it is May 1st already can you! HAPPY MAY DAY! I have had a really bzy week how about you? Jeff went out of town on a business trip (He will be home tonight YIPPEE!!!) this week so I had to get all my little projects I assigned myself to get done while I had the chance. Know what I mean lolol.

I re-did my downstairs powder room, it turned out really cute at lease I think it
did. I painted the walls kind of Daffodil Delight color, hung new curtains and painted the cabinet a beautiful Chocolate Brown color.  So needless to say I am pooped out!

I did find time to make a card this week -it's my sketch so I had better make a card right lol!

Here is the sketch;

It is a very basic layout and it makes for a fast card. Give it a try.

Here is what I came up with;

 This is a super fast card to make. All of the elements are from the Butterfly Basics stamp set. I used the Butterfly Thinlets Die that coordinate with this set. I used Daffodil Delight, Island Indigo, Calypso Coral, Wisteria Wonder, Pear Pizzazz and Blushing Bride Inks.
That's all there was to it. The freedom of this set is that you can create different background scenes unique to each card. Here is a look at the inside.


Thanks for stopping by this week. I will try to post some photos of the bathroom later today. This sketch is so easy and creates really fast cards so give it a try. We would love to see what you create from it. http://www.sketchfrenzyfriday.blogspot.com/

Chat soon,
Patrice

1 comment:

Carey said...

I absolutely love this. I feel a CASE coming on.

Hugs, Carey and Roscoe